This product is only available in New Zealand
Hydrophilic Vinyl Polysiloxane Impression Material
- Early wetting: A new bifunctional surfactant allows EXAHIFLEX to more effectively displace moisture and flow over wet surfaces. Addicionally stone more effectively wets the surface of the set impression.
- Shear thinning: The new vps polymer mix is highly thixotropic and under pressure will flow and replicate critical, hard-to-reach details.
- Superior elasticity: The amazing Rubber qualitites of EXAHIFLEX mean impressions can be removed easily from prepared areas and undercuts, without tearing or distortion. This also reduces the potential for broken dies during multiple poring.
- Long working time: More time to syrine and place material.
- Snap set: Only 3 minutes holding time in the mouth.
- Sharper detail: A new pigment has been introduced which more effectively reflects light from the surface of the impression. Detail is easy to read.
- Immediate pouring: Patented hydrogen scavenger system allows immediate pouring with no risk of bubbling on models.
- Excellent stability: Able to be poured up to 2 weeks after impression taking
- Compatible: EXAHIFLEX is compatible with other brands of vps materials
- Stable in cold sterilisation solutions - 2 year shelf life