Dual-cure adhesive luting cement
Strength and aesthetics in one system for all indications, all substrates!
From inlays/onlays, overlays, veneers and tabletops to CAD/CAM prosthetics, the choice between different types of restorations has become wider. Add the introduction of new substrates such as zirconia, lithium disilicate and hybrid ceramics and it is no surprise that mastering all the cementation procedures for all indications is now a difficult challenge.
Is there one solution that can adapt to all situations?
Imagine a universal solution that offers predictable results and allows you to work in a standardised way. GC has developed a universal adhesive resin cement for you that ensures a strong bond to all substrates - in all indications, without compromises.
G-CEM LinkForce from GC - the universal and powerful solution to all your adhesive cementation challenges.
Secured adhesion in all situations with only one system with three base elements
- G-Premio BOND, bonding to ALL preparations with no compromises
Bonds to teeth, metal abutments and composite core build-ups
- G-Multi Primer, ensures a stable adhesion to ALL restorations
Stable chemical adhesion on all surfaces, even on precious metals
- G-CEM LinkForce, provides a strong link in ALL indications
Universal without limitations in indications or substrate
Light-cure, dual-cure: the choice is yours
- High bond strength thanks to an efficient light-curing of the bonding
Very thin 3µm film thickness not interfering with crown placement
- Efficient self-cure mode
Particularly useful when luting opaque or thick restorations
- Optimal light-curing of the resin cement
Ideal for the luting of veneers
Aesthetic & stable over time
- 4 shades to match all needs, accompanied by their corresponding try-in pastes
- Tooth–like fluorescence
- Color stability over time