G-ænial Flo X
A traditional flowable with exceptional strength
G-ænial Flo X is a high radiopacity and high strength flowable composite designed specifically for optimum handling in lining, micro cavity and fissure sealing applications. The best handling "conventional" flowable - yet with greater strength than most conventional composites.
- High radiopacity
- Excellent wetting and adaptation
- A lower viscosity, ideally suited for liner applications
A flowable with impressive strength
Innovation in filler technology gives you a high strength composite in a flowable consistency.
Designed to be strong enough for application in any classification of cavity.
Perfect for defining the cavity outline in radiographic images for direct or indirect procedures. G-ænial
Flo X shows one of the highest radiopacity among flowable composites at 303%Al.
Enhanced fluidity – ideal handling for lining application
G-ænial Flo X gives you total control over the flow. It’s designed to wet and adapt yet maintain control for complete ease of application.
- Perfectly matches and adapts to natural tooth shade resulting in invisible aesthetics
- Simple, easy shade selection
- Non-sticky consistency for superior handling
- Easy to polish for a smooth, glossy surface
- Optimum translucency
3.4gm (2.0mL) syringe, 10 dispensing tips
Dispensing Tip III refill 15pcs
Available in 4 shades: A1, A2, A3, Opaque AO2